Sunday, July 15, 2007

My Favorite web browser

We all know what the browser is? Browser is a software that we use on the Internet to view sites. And most of the web browsers like Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, Opera and Mozilla Firefox, They are available on the internet free of cost.


Just few minutes back, I was thinking about the variety of browsers I have used since I get used to the Internet. Internet Explorer was the first Browser I use. After that I use Netscape Navigator and Opera. But with these explorers, I keep on using Internet Explorer as the main.


But since the launch of Mozilla Firefox, I have kicked all of the browsers I was using prior to it. I like Mozilla Firefox for its feature and latest automatic updates. With this browser I have been able to save myself from the load of many Software’s I may have to use. Many of the software’s that I was using prior to it, are available with Mozilla as easy Ad-ons.


The add-ons that I like about Firefox and am using are Google Toolbar, Link checker, Seo for firefox, FireFTP, StumbleUpon, del.icio.us, AI Roboform, ColorZilla etc.


Mozilla is easy to use. I love it for its speed; tab browsing feature, popup blocking, integrated search, improved privacy features and automatic updating. Since its launch, there are many versions of Mozilla are available. The latest version being available is 2.0.0.. If you are also interested in using Mozilla firefox, So go and get it.


, ,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same story as you have Alec. When I was using internet IE, I was just using that. And Now when I started using Mozilla Firefox, I am just using that.

Anonymous said...

I am using two browsers right now. One is IE and other one Mozilla. But if you ask me my favorite, that's Mozilla Firefox.

Anonymous said...

i am also using Mozilla Firefox. It's built in and works better than many of the programs that can block ads in IE, and better, it doesn't give you even more ads and pop ups like some of those programs do.